A community in which middle childhood children (ages 6 to 12) in New Westminster are healthy, happy and resilient.
To strengthen the capacity of the community to collaboratively provide opportunities and resources for middle childhood children (ages 6 – 12) and their families that support social-emotional competence, connectedness to parents, peers, school and the community.
The following agencies have contributed their time and expertise to the
preparation of the strategic plan and are committed to working together
to implement the plan:
- City of New Westminster – Parks, Culture & Recreation
- Fraser Health
- KIDS Child Care
- Lower Mainland Purpose Society
- Ministry of Children & Family Development
- New Westminster Public Library
- New Westminster School District No. 40
- Simon Fraser Society for Community Living, the Children’s Centre
- United Way of the Lower Mainland
- Western Society for Children
- Westminster Children’s After School Society
- YMCA Child Care Resource & Referral
The committee welcomes other groups who are committed to working together to support children 6-12.
For more information, please contact the co-chairs:
Supported through funding from UWLM