In this section of the website we will provide over time, a collection of useful information, reports, and links to relavant sites.
We would appreciate your input and suggestions. While we are under development, please email Karen with suggestions, comments or to find out more information.
- Kids New West Summer Activity Guide 2012
- Newcomer’s Guide:Your New West Guide 2012
- New Westminster Eastside Child Development Hub Needs Assessment 2012
- A plain language guide: Communications for all.
- Kids in New West Community Guide for Families with Children 0 to 12: Kids in New West Community Guide February 2012.
- The Mapping Report – Understanding the Early Years New Westminster: Community Mapping Report: June 2008
(Please note, this report contains data from the 2001 Census. A revised report with 2006 Census data is underway.)
- Transition to Kindergarten Handbook – A guide for parents of children with special needs in their transition to Kindergarten
- Aboriginal Services and Supports
- City of New Westminster Childcare Strategy Report
- City of New Westminster Childcare Needs Assessment Report
- Strategic Action Plan for Early Childhood Development – New Westminster has a new Strategic Action Plan for Early Childhood Development. This document outlines the strategic directions that will guide the work of the New Westminster Early Childhood Development Committee for the next five years.
- New Westminster Children’s Charter
- Research Summary – The Early Years
- Final UEY Report
- Step By Step Guide To Setting Up A Licensed Group Child Care Facility In New Westminster